Floyd County Indiana Treasurer
THE OFFICE IS NOW OPEN FOR PAYMENTS.
The Floyd County Treasurer is responsible for depository of tax obligations, collection of property taxes, processing of Liquor License renewals, processing of mobile home relocation permits and title transfers, General bookkeeping, distribution, county investments and Auditing. In addition, the office handles the yearly Tax Sale, collections liens from the Municipal Utilities as well as Code Enforcement.
2020 Tax Bill Information
Spring Tax Bills are due 5/10/2021. Penalties will be applied after 5/10/21
Fall Tax Bills are due 11/10/2021. Penalties will be applied after 11/10/2021
Spring and Fall (1 bill) tax statements will be mailed out April 9th 2021
Who to contact with questions?
- Assessments - Assessor - 812.948.5420 Option 1
- Exemptions & Rates - Auditor - 812.948.5434
- Tax Payments - Treasurer - 812.948.5477 Option 4
IF YOUR PROPERTY IS ELIGIBLE FOR TAX SALE YOU MUST MAKE YOUR PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO THE TREASURERS OFFICE IN CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS. ONLINE OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED.
OUR ONLINE and PHONE PAYMENT OPTION WILL BE DISABLED FOR A SHORT TIME, TO ADD PENALTIES FOR TAXES THAT WERE DUE AND NOT PAID ON MAY 10, 2021 AND PREVIOUS.
1. PHONE PAYMENTS: 1-877-947-2677*
2. LOCAL BANKS: ANY FLOYD COUNTY BRANCH - WITH CURRENT YEAR TAX STATEMENT
- German American Bank
- First Harrison Bank
- Stock Yards Bank
3. BY MAIL: (PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF REMIT ADDRESS) Payment with copy A and/or B tax statement: Floyd County Treasurer PO Box 3697 Evansville, IN 47736 Payments by mail must be postmarked no later than the due date on the front of the statement.
4. IN PERSON: With entire tax statement may be made at:
- Floyd County Treasurer Office - 311 Hauss Sq. Rm 113 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- 24 Hour Dropbox - Entrance of City County Building & Sheriff's lobby at Hauss Square building in New Albany
*Please Note: Reprints of Tax Bill $1 Charge
2021 Tax Sale Information
This year the tax sale will be completely on line. Floyd County Tax Sale will be held FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2021. PLEASE VISIT www.sriservices.com (http://www.sriservices.com/) (http://www.sriservices.com (http://www.sriservices.com/) ) for additional information and to sign up to bid on the sale.