Floyd County Indiana Treasurer
THE OFFICE IS NOW OPEN FOR PAYMENTS.
The Floyd County Treasurer is responsible for depository of tax obligations, collection of property taxes, processing of Liquor License renewals, processing of mobile home relocation permits and title transfers, General bookkeeping, distribution, county investments and Auditing. In addition, the office handles the yearly Tax Sale, collections liens from the Municipal Utilities as well as Code Enforcement.
2021 Tax Bill Information
Spring Tax Bills are due 5/10/2022. Penalties will be applied beginning 5/11/22
Fall Tax Bills are due 11/10/2022. Penalties will be applied beginning 11/11/2022
Spring and Fall (1 bill) tax statements will be mailed out April 8th 2022
Who to contact with questions?
- Assessments - Assessor - 812.948.5420 Option 1
- Exemptions & Rates - Auditor - 812.948.5434
- Tax Payments - Treasurer - 812.948.5477 Option 4
IF YOUR PROPERTY IS ELIGIBLE FOR TAX SALE YOU MUST MAKE YOUR PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO THE TREASURERS OFFICE IN CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS. ONLINE OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED.
THE FLOYD COUTNY TREASURERS OFFICE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT PAYMENTS AT FIRST HARRISON BANK AND STOCK YARDS BANK.
- PHONE PAYMENTS: 1-877-947-2677*
- German American Bank – ANY FLOYD COUNTY BRANCH
- BY MAIL: Payment with copy A and/or B tax statement: Floyd County Treasurer PO Box 3697 Evansville, IN 47736 Payments by mail must be postmarked no later than the due date on the front of the statement.
- IN PERSON: With ENTIRE TAX STATEMENTmay be made at:
- Floyd County Treasurer Office - 311 Hauss Sq. Rm 113 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- 24 Hour Dropbox - Entrance of City County Building & Sheriff's lobby at Hauss Square building in New Albany
*Please Note: Reprints of Tax Bill $1 Charge
2022 Tax Sale Information 10/13/2022
This year the tax sale will be completely on line. Date TBA. PLEASE VISIT www.sriservices.com (http://www.sriservices.com/) (http://www.sriservices.com (http://www.sriservices.com/) ) for additional information and to sign up to bid on the sale.