Solid Waste District
Drug Take Back Event - Oct 26th
Baptist Health Floyd Hospital, in conjunction with the DEA national drug take back day; Floyd/Clark County Sherriff’s offices; and Our Place Alcohol and Drug Rehab, is holding a Prescription Drug Take Back Day at two location on October 26th, 2019. See the link below for more information. Please spread the word!
Thank you for your interest in the Floyd County Solid Waste District. We encourage you to recycle in your home and in your business. If you have questions please contact us.
The Hazardous Waste site will be closed for the rest of 2019 due to construction.
Recycling Locations & Schedule:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Floyd Co. Hwy Dept 6412 Old Georgetown Rd. – 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday – Galena House (6954 Hwy 150) - 10am - 5pm
- Thursday – Letty Walters Park 10am - 5pm
- Friday – Kevin Hammersmith Park (Behind Northside Christian Church) 10am - 5pm
- Saturday – Floyd Co. Recycling Site 3005 Grant Line Rd (across from Walmart) 9am - 2pm
- Sunday - Closed
Please Note: Recycling locations are closed on county holidays.