Floyd County Indiana Treasurer
The Floyd County Treasurer is responsible for depository of tax obligations, collection of property taxes, processing of Liquor License renewals, processing of mobile home relocation permits and title transfers, General bookkeeping, distribution, county investments and Auditing. In addition, the office handles the yearly Tax Sale, collections liens from the Municipal Utilities as well as Code Enforcement.
OCTOBER 5, 2017 10:00 A.M.
CITY COUNTY BUILDING
3RD FLOOR ASSEMBLY ROOM
For more information go to www.sri-taxsale.com OR CALL 1-800-800-9588
TAX BILLS WILL BE MAILED OUT APRIL 7, 2017
May 10, 2017 – first installment deadline
Nov. 13, 2017 – second installment deadline
1. Credit Cards or Electronic Checks Accepted online:
*CONVENIENCE FEE FOR CREDIT CARDS: $2.85% - FLAT FEE FOR E-CHECKS; $1.00
2. Payments by phone- 1-877-947-2677
3. Payments may be made at area banks with the current tax bill and if it is paid by the due date. Banks accepting payments:
German American Bank, Mainsource Bank, WesBanco, Republic Bank, First Harrison Bank, First Savings Bank, Stock Yards Bank
4. By Mail – Enclose Copy A and/or B and a check along with copy C if you would like a receipt mailed. Please send a self-addressed/stamped envelope for the receipt. Mail to Floyd County Treasurer, PO Box 2010, New Albany, IN 47151-2010.
5. In Person – with entire statement in Treasurer’s office located at the City-County Building, 311 Hauss Square, Room 113, New Albany, IN 47150
There is a $1 fee to print a duplicate tax bill.
Making a payment on a personal property judgement go to http://www.afcsoptions.com/
*Delinquent personal property certified to court judgements CANNOT be paid on the Floyd County Government website. For personal property judgement information contact American Financial Credit Services, Inc. (AFCS) at 1-888-317-2327 Ext. #500. (AFCS does NOT accept payments for regular property tax payments)